Remove Unwanted Tattoos large or Small Permanently
At Sydney’s Think Again Laser Clinic, we are exclusively focused on Laser Tattoo Removal specialist. Equipped with the most advanced technology in the world, The Quanta Discovery Pico Plus. We offer complete removal of all colours of the spectrum; not just fading of the tattoo. You can get a completely free consultation where we will evaluate your unwanted tattoo’s and guide you through the laser tattoo removal process and expected outcome; so come past our Rozelle clinic today, its time to Think Again! We genuinely believe in the power of our modern technology and best laser tattoo removal clinical practices that will guarantee you faster tattoo removal results.
The results achieved in our Sydney’s top reviewed tattoo removal clinic are second to none, head over to our Laser Tattoo Removal ‘Results‘ section to see the complete tattoo removed in as few as three sessions.
Our business success is based on three principles which have lead us to become Australia’s most experienced and respected laser tattoo removal specialists, Results, Reputation, and Reality.
Removed And Tattoos
We use industry-leading technology, and experience gained over more than 7500 tattoo removal treatments, to get the results we are known for a day in and day out.
Specialising ONLY in using Laser Tattoo Removal Technology allows us to offer a service second to none and we invite you to join the family to see what all the fuss is about.
Our consultation is completely free and used to educate our clients on how the laser tattoo removal treatment process will be applied to get the absolute fastest, safest and most effective result for your particular tattoo. Every laser tattoo removal treatment process is an entirely individual case, and it is treating them like this which allows us to dominate the competition with our market-leading results.
Tattoo Removal’s, Remove Your Tattoo’s Today And Feel More Confident!
FASTER, MORE EFFECTIVE LASER TATTOO REMOVAL THAN EVER BEFORE
We pride ourselves on having the most advanced system in the WORLD. Our Quanta Discovery Pico Plus Laser will easily remove multi-coloured tattoos including the usually tricky red, orange and yellow ink as well as single colour tattoos safely and effectively. Extremely short picosecond bursts of light energy penetrate the skin through the tattoo ink pigment leaving surrounding skin untouched. The laser passes beneath the dermis dispersing the ink molecules into smaller pieces that are then absorbed and removed naturally by the body.
The Quanta Discovery Pico Plus is the world’s most powerful Pico second device. This laser is the newest in the second generation of Pico lasers. Using this device, we GUARANTEE Australia’s fastest, safest, and most effective tattoo removal process. The science behind this system doesn’t lie. We Guarantee to beat the results of the Picoway, Picosure, Quanta Q plus C and Enlighten systems to name a few.
Remove Tattoo’s And Remove What Is Holding You Back
ADVANCED PICOSECOND LASER TATTOO REMOVAL TECHNOLOGY
At Think Again we offer you the world’s most advanced Second generation Pico-second technology. The award winning Quanta Discovery Pico Plus is GUARANTEED to offer faster results than any other laser system, on earth. Our high performing Italian made Quanta Systems Laser can directly target and remove all colours tattoos in one treatment session, with the dedicated Ruby laser able to directly target and remove blue and green ink. In conjunction with our Quanta Laser, we utilize the Koolio system, which produces a stream of chilled air at -40 degrees Celsius and is used before, during and after each laser treatment, providing you the latest in pain reduction technology.
Removing And Tattoos Removed
These are just some questions that may be running through your mind; we at Think Again Laser Clinic provide a clear explanation of all parts of the procedure in a way you understand.
Tattoo removal is a process that if completed to a high standard can be much less daunting than people expect. Our hundreds of happy clients are a testament to this.
Specialising ONLY in Laser Tattoo Removal has allowed us to gain experience that is unrivaled and enable us to treat ANY tattoo with confidence that there is no better clinic in the country to safely and effectively remove your tattoo.
Book A Tattoo Removal Consultation Today
Our clinic operates Tuesday to Saturday. Appointments are preferred to ensure your specialist has adequate time to assess your tattoo and provide you with an outlook on how many sessions it is estimated to take.
- How Much Does It Cost For Laser Tattoo Removal?
- Our price starts at $90 and increases with the size and detail of the tattoo. We do not categorise all of our clients into a few vague size brackets, rather once in the clinic, we customise a price based on your individual tattoo. Refer to our pricing page for more details.
- How Painful is Tattoo Removal?
- Laser tattoo removal typically does involve some level of pain. That said, many of our patients say that it hurts much less than they expected. Having the latest cooling technology also presents great advantage. It ensures that the discomfort level is at the bare minimum during the tattoo removal process.
- How Long Does It Take To Remove A Tattoo?
- This question is very important, especially if you have big event coming up. Duration of tattoo removal may vary with each tattoo and it depends on several factors. The age of your tattoo, the colour and the amount of ink used, location on the body are some of them. We discuss all of this in detail with our clients before advancing with the procedure.
- Why Does Laser Tattoo Removal Completely Remove The Tattoo?
- This is also depends on several factors but main fields to look for are: laser tattoo removal system the clinic is using (mainly power output), the experience of the clinician performing the tattoo removal procedure, and their previous results. Having vast experience in laser tattoo removal ourselves, we are able to provide custom laser removal services, whether its just fading, partial or complete removal of tattoos.
- Will The Tattoo Removal Leave A Scare?
- Many patients are concerned about scarring from laser tattoo removal. In essence, if the tattoo already features scarring, expect that to remain. When the proper laser protocols and patient aftercare are utilized, it’s very uncommon for a patient to be left with a scar afterwards. However, what people usually don’t know is, any scarring that remains after a tattoo removal procedure is often left over from when the tattoo was originally applied. In our FREE consultation we examine your tattoo thoroughly and discuss with you in detail before we proceed with any tattoo laser removal.Many patients are concerned about scarring from laser tattoo removal. In essence, if the tattoo already features scarring, expect that to remain. When the proper laser protocols and patient aftercare are utilized, it’s very uncommon for a patient to be left with a scar afterwards. However, what people usually don’t know is, any scarring that remains after a tattoo removal procedure is often left over from when the tattoo was originally applied. In our FREE consultation we examine your tattoo thoroughly and discuss with you in detail before we proceed with any tattoo laser removal.
Think Again Laser Clinic Tattoo Removal Case Studies
Here are two examples of results achieved in our Sydney based clinic, It is results like these that have seen Think Again become Sydney’s most trusted Tattoo Removal specialists
“Tattoo removal is a process that can change your life, if done properly. You owe it to yourself to give your skin the best opportunity at a fresh start. The team at Think Again Laser Clinic are experts in the field, it’s all we do.”
Mike Anderson, CEO Think Again Laser clinic – Tattoo Removal